FANDOM


Seskel
Seshead
Profile
Full name Seskel
Age Unknown
Status Alive
Gender Male
Species Dark dragon
Type Normal
Element(s) Poison
Skill level Average
Family Scolopendra (father)
Toxiferous (mother)
Sybil (sister)
Mindtaker (half-brother)
Civil status Not a citizen of Warfang
Dark army status Soldier
Intelligence Average
Can speak? Somewhat
Ownership
Created by DragonOfIceAndFire
Belongs to Desrosaur
Appearances
Comics Main Comic

Seskel is an odd-looking Darker and, unlike most, was actually born out of an egg.

Personality & Character Edit

He isn't the smartest darker but he isn't the dumbest either. He can talk in small sentences and solve problems... To a degree.

Skills & abilities Edit

Poisonous skin. (Never lethal but can cause paralysis)

Poisonous spikes. (Can kill almost all the time and can shoot them as projectiles that will grow back after a short while).

Poisonous fangs. (Lethal 98% of the time and the other 2% usually leaves lasting trauma even when healed.)

Can use poison breath and spit globs of poison.

Can shoot barbs from his tail( They mostly cause paralysis, and vomiting but if hit a certain number of times the victim will start to hallucinate and may start to have organ failure)

Armored hide similar to his fathers and repels most physical attacks and some elemental ones.

Despite their dainty look his secondary limbs are quite strong and are part of the reason hes an exceptionally good climber. The other reason is that his father is the equivalent to a giant centipede.

Like his sibling and other darkers like him hes rather adept in the water and can stay submerged indefinitely on top of being immune to the poison.

Weaknesses Edit

Elemental light.

Backstory Edit

Seskel is a spawn of Toxiferous and Scolopendra.

He was one of three eggs laid in Toxiferous' underwater home.

He and one of the other two hatched at the same time. The third hatched later, and the two killed and ate it as their first meal. Seskel and his sibling are never to far from each other.

Gallery Edit

Notes Edit

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.