|Also known as||Hell fire|
|Civil status||Not a citizen of Warfang|
|Dark army status||Soldier|
Personality & Character Edit
Sin is highly sadistic, cunning, ruthless, psychotic, very cold, quite calm, sinister, and a pervert.
Sin enjoys doing bad things like hunting weak darkers and dragons for sport, prey on and eats dark hatchlings, enjoys seeing victims in pain (mostly enjoy seeing victims burn alive), kill the victims slowly and painfully, manipulative others with lies, and other sinful things you could think of. He also strangely enjoys seeing places burned down and victims burned alive by fire as he have a obsession with fire. Unlike other fire darkers, Sin is more calm and collected, and not hot-headed. Sin is very intelligent, smart enough to avoid fights that is unnecessary and someone who is too powerful for him to kill.
And he also like to 'play' with females and even males. So yes this dragon likes to do dirty things with males and females that he seems to be interested the most.
Skills & abilities Edit
Dark fire moves, such as:
- dark fire balls;
- dark fire breath;
- dark fire ignition (setting things on fire, covering his front legs with "fire" gloves and use it to swatting or beating the enemy while burning them badly or sometimes mortally);
- dark fire stream (the power to generate or create flamethrower-like blasts of dark flame to blast opponents with it. He can burn things with intense engulfing dark flames that can kill very slowly to bring agonizing pain. Sin can control the size and radius of his blasts).
Elemental light, ice.
Sin appeared during the Bloody Dawn, where he used his fire abilities to deal with citizens and warriors of Warfang. His element brought down many, that he earned a nickname of 'hell fire'.
- When Sin gets 'really' pissed off, he usually sings a creepy lullaby while searching for enemies to kill.
- Sin is fireproof to most kinds of fire.
- One of his abilities is also called 'hell fire', thus adds to his nickname.