|Civil status||Not a citizen of Warfang|
|Dark army status||Omega|
Wormtail is a worm-like Darker that spent most of her life in hiding.
Personality & Character Edit
Wormtail always sneaks, it is in her blood, as opposed to other Darkers that always behave aggressively. She enjoys to see dragons suffering, especially when Medusa turns her victims into sculptures. Also, she always enjoys when she is alone with other omegas, as she tends to take command of them.
Skills & abilities Edit
Wormtail has an intermediate skill level, but her speed and tricks can help her to face her opponents.
Earth Shots Edit
She can breathe earth balls from her mouth and her tail, and she is able to make quick combos of "head, tail, head, tail, head, tail ...". Her speed also maks her a difficult target, which annoys her enemies.
She also has the ability to spawn spyworms from her tail and control them. she can hear what they hear, and see what they see.
Worm Torture Edit
She can also use the worms to torture her enemies:
- At the good case, if the victim is a normal dragon, he/she would be caught, and the worms will be up and begin to bite him (and sometimes even try to eat it).
- At the worst case, if the victim is a freedom flyer, royal guard, or someone rather strong, he/she still will be caught, but this time, darkers will force him/her to swallow worms entirety (they manage to survive inside the body), the worms will begin to eat the internal organs of the victim slowly.
Once the worms are placed, there is no way to get them out. The way to kill the worms in the victim is to kill their spawner, Wormtail. But if the worms have caused too much damage, the victim will die a few minutes later.
Elemental light, gravity, air-based attacks.
She was always been persecuted by other Darkers because of her size, so she hid and raised herself. Soon, everyone forgot about her.
After a few years, as she walked in her small caves, she heard someone talking. She approached one of the cracks and saw the three alphas in a private conversation. She cited their conversation for a while, when she accidentally dropped a stone from one of the cracks. "HISSS" sounded when Poisonbeak turned his head to place the stone fell from him, and blew up the entire wall, and hit hard Wormtail.
Poisonbeak and Chimero wanted to kill her immediately because of her infiltration, but Medusa saw a great advantage to the dark army in the little worm: no one has ever been looking forward to a intruder - small Darker - as they were used to seeing Darkers big and aggressive.
After she joined to the dark army, She trained herself and became stronger with her element, she strengthened her capabilities and her speed too. She also learned to speak correctly.
Most of the time she is near Medusa because she loves to be with her. She enjoys seeing her victims' sculptures and loves her evil personality as well.
She hates Poisonbeak because he always wants to kill her. He usually calls her in names like "worm-scum" or "little worm".
- She is the smallest darker in the dark army along with Umbra;
- Some things in her, such as her color, her size, and her shiny skin causes other Darkers not love her;
- She has a strong desire to fight young dragons because they are the only ones that in the same size as her.